Wednesday, December 8, 2010

No Inkle Inkle

So we have taken a liking to the word "NO"! For instance Jamie (my sister) asked Jacob to sing Twinkle Twinkle and he promptly told her NO INKLE INKLE and shaking his hand at her. By the way when he sings twinkle twinkle for you it will melt your heart...just sayin!

Everything we ask them they say NO. Jacob is worse than Joshua and it usually follows NO as;dfjaslfjlskdfja (inserted jibberish i dont understand) followed by one word that I asked him. For instance NO asdfjaslfj;asdkjfasdf Apples! or NO as;fdjasd;fjdsf chichen (chicken), or the all time favorite NO Nigh nigh in which case he throws himself on the couch and hides his face in the pillow and pretends to snore.

New songs we know:
Twinkle Twinkle
Bah Bah Black Sheep
Itsy Bitsy Spider
ABC's (they can actually say a lot of it on their own which impresses me) I am however biased
Patty Cake

Its unbelievable how much they have grown and how their vocabularies have expanded. Somedays are harder and more exhausting than others, but my way of looking at it is...they are only this little once. Love on em now!

2 comments:

  1. oooooh ok. next song is that train song! i need to hear them sing so maybe i can have them be in my group. lol. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boo to no inkle inkle. some day your kids are going to like me and quite referring to me as mimi or bumpa when my face is on the computer. when I see them next weekend (OMG YAY!) they BETTER sing for me or I will tickle them until they pee themselves (seems okay, they still wear diapers)

    ReplyDelete