Thursday, January 20, 2011

PWOC

PWOC has been such a blessing to me this past year and I"m so excited for what the spring has to offer. As of today I have taken on the In-reach coordinator. some of you think i'm crazy because we are leaving in 3 months. But there is a need in pwoc for this position and my heart is 100% there. It was a hard decision because I love kids and I want to work with kids a lot. I would love to work in the youth group in all honesty and I thought that's where I was going to be, but it was laid on my heart to do this. My hope is that we can reach as many families within PWOC as possible. If I can just lay a path for those to follow that is my goal for the next 3 months. I'm excited and nervous and just hope that God will use me these next 3 months here.

in the mean time I will be getting a Character Makeover! :) That's the study I chose for the next 6 weeks. I'm looking forward to it and after today I think it's a wonderful group of ladies and I can't wait to get to know them more. Maybe I will walk out of there with a little more confidence and courage!

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you for leaping into the Inreach role! You are going to be awesome. Looking forward to "growing" and getting a Makeover with you!

    ReplyDelete