Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Beginnings

Widmar has finally started the career course after the long wait! Praise God! He has already been home more this week than he has in the last 2 years. We've managed two workouts together and even some lunch dates. How wonderful!

The boys and I got our flu shots today. It was better than expected by far. The boys were champs! Everyone was oooing and ahhhing over how great they did. not even a peep, flinch, nothing. We were in and out in less than 15 minutes! My arm is so sore though! I hope the boys legs are not as sore as my arm is. Otherwise it could be a long night.

I'm excited that my dad is coming in tomorrow. Well he has been in Atlanta all week. It's weird having him that close and I havent seen him yet. Can't wait to pick him up tomorrow afternoon. The boys will be very excited I think! I dont think dad "bumpa" is excited at all. I think last time mom talked to him he was at the mall looking for something for the boys. Silly bumpa!

I'm also very excited that Widmar and I get to go to Trace Adkins on Friday night. I think it will be very cold, but should be fun! We weren't going to go because dad's only here for a few short days, BUT he insisted we leave for a date night. Little did I know he had fantasy football stuff to take care of and we would probably be in his way or he'd feel obligated to chat. :) Thanks dad for lettin us go out and taking care of the boys.

I hope everyone takes some time this month to remember what they are thankful for. Enjoy November its finally getting cooler :)

2 comments:

  1. Trace Adkins = Titi Amy's bleeding ears lol i hope you enjoyed it. i'm glad the boys did good. one of the worst things i ever did in the army was hold kids down for shots. it traumatized me.

    ReplyDelete