Sunday, August 28, 2011

Rainy day

I need to get better about putting pictures in here I would like to know how to do the collage things. Those would be great (dion if you are reading this tutorial would be GREAT). :)

Today we had a lazy lazy day. Not even the stay in your jammies and sweats and do housework kind of a day, but a really lazy day. The boys played together pretty well all day and I got a lot of reading done that i've been wanting to do. I also played trains and "make mountains out of blankets" with them. But really we just snuggled a lot and watched some cartoons along the day too. It was great! There is something to be said in rejuvinating and taking time to do nothing but be with your family and just enjoy the peace of the day. It truly was a wonderfully blessed day. So I will thank Irene for my lazy day. I happened to think it was freezing today haha It was 55/60*, but thats cold compared to what I am used to.

Back to the grind tomorrow. I'm attempting 4 miles i think if its not raining and overly flooded outside. We will see. I pray everyone is safe tonight and that you have a wonderfully blessed week!!

1 comment:

  1. lazy days are the best, and they really are a blessing. God is giving you wisdom to take those lazy days, Jana!

    if you use Picasa, you can make collages there - Dion might have a better, faster way than Picasa though ;)

    ReplyDelete