Monday, September 27, 2010

Losing it

I am pretty sure I'm losing my mind. So I had to run to one of the neighborhood offices to reserve it for an FRG function. I had to put the boys in the stroller and go inside because I knew I had to fill out paperwork. So I go in, do my thing, and come out, put the boys in the car, drive off, go to burger king, go to commissary, get out of car, get stroller out....WAIT NO STROLLER! Yes remember I said I had to take boys in stroller to the office. Yep thats right I left the stroller on the curb. I drive all the way back and boys fall asleep in the car which I didnt want to happen. The ladies were cracking up and had pulled the stroller inside. They called it "twin brain" I'll call it losing my mind. :)

A hopefully happy sidenote...I may have just sold our tv on craigslist. Craiglist sketches me out majorly so we will see what comes of this whole thing. Problem with selling a tv...people want to see it to make sure it works. Well I dont want them in my home (is that wrong of me?) I should just offer a money back guarantee if it doesnt work. Will update with the progress of this tv selling business!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! At least you didn't leave the boys IN the stroller...I've heard of a mom or two who's done that before.

    ReplyDelete