Monday, March 15, 2010

Daddy day

Today was a FANTASTIC day!! Widmar actually had the day off. It was nice to have him home. The boys slept til 8 and then we went to the gym. The ladies that work in the hourly care were excited to see the boys daddy. Yes they really do have one :) The boys were SUPER good all day and played a lot with daddy which was enjoyable for me to sit back and watch. We then ran to babies r us so Widmar could finish baby proofing our kitchen so I dont have to listen to Thing 1 and Thing 2 cry while i'm in the kitchen doing something. Now they can play in there without me worrying about the dangers. THEN, we were able to go to the gym AGAIN! We went for a little 30/40 minute swim while the boys played in the hourly care room. I enjoyed it because Widmar is a good coach. I am a HORRIBLE swimmer and he really encourages me to keep going. AND it gets better...Lindsay and Joey brought us Thai food for dinner and we are currently watching the silly GIJOE movie as the "boys" are picking out all the things that are wrong with the movie. All in all it has been a wonderful day and I am reminded that it is the small (to me very big) things in life that mean the world, like my Widmar being home for a whole day. Looking forward to Tuesday ChikFilA day tomorrow and hoping the boys sleep in again. Makes for a much more pleasant day.

"Happiness is something that comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open." Rose Lane

1 comment: