Sunday, March 14, 2010

not so good

So far not very good at this...

Working on updating this thing with what has been going on over the last week...example...

*big race in Disney
*boys trip to the park
*easter pics
etc.

So check back this week I promise to post more and even some pics :) I'm working on uploading those as well. As for today, had a wonderful morning playing with the boys while the Widmar ran and then went for a pedicure with Dion this afternoon. It was a wonderful time and well needed break. Looking forward to more of those "girls times". I have been blessed with some wonderful friends around here. Currently watching movie with the hubby and looking forward to Power Flex in the morning. Maybe even a run or swim in the afternoon. Oh yea...bought our tickets for my sisters wedding. Emotional event, wish we could stay longer, but am happy that we can all get there and stay a few days after. I am so excited for Jamie and Matt and looking forward to the quality family time.

"A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway." Fr. Jerome Cummings

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! A bloggy post to read. Thanks for the company yesterday. My toes are pretty! Despite the chill in the air, I wore flip flops to walk Maddie to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are CRAZY for being emotional...it's my wedding, that's my job :) You just stick to showing up, it's THAT easy. I can't wait to see you guys though. Not too much longer!!

    ReplyDelete