Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Wdmar

Today is Widmar's 27 birthday. HURRAY! I believe today he is on cloud 9. :) He came in two weeks ago and told me that he finally knew what he wanted for his birthday. My reaction in thought was: oh geez really because I already got you something. In words: "whats that babe?" He tells me he wants the kangaroo leather five finger shoes for cross fit. I told him...ok. ;) What he didnt know was that he was getting a bluray dvd player that he has been BEGGING (yes begging is the right word) for, for over a year now. Everytime we go to the store he just wants to "look" at them or drool i dont know. So for his birthday I bought him that (all the while he thought I bought him his shoes). LUCKY DUCK mom bought his shoes for him. He calls my mom his "shoe girl". I think for the last years birthday, christmas, and birthday again my parents have bought him some sort of shoes. I will have to say I enjoyed the look of excitement on his face yesterday as he was opening his presents (he was like a little kid he couldnt wait til his real birthday) His smile brightens my world and in his words last night "his life is now complete". Tonight we will celebrate by going out for Mexican, which i'm secretly excited about because I dont have to cook. He deserves every bit that he got for his birthday and more. He is an AMAZING husband and father. I am blessed beyond belief to have him and I look forward to many more spoiled birthdays for him.

1 comment: