Thursday, April 1, 2010

PICTURES!!!!






Today is dedicated to pictures. Pictures of the latests Roman happenings that I have neglected to post before. :) I'm not very good at this yet, but I'm getting there. Random order because I cant figure out to fix them :) Again remember, not good at this!
Cant figure out how to write under the picture so here goes...

1.) Robin, Me, Chrissy as we finished the Princes 1/2 marathon at disney! It was a blast and everyone did such a great job I was so proud!
2.) Widmar, Joe, Frank- They did the Georgia ING 1/2 marathon in Atlanta. Yes that is widmar on the left in his blue and highlighter yellow outfit, wig, sweatband, AND bright green sunglasses. He's all mine :)
3.) Romans & Ruzickas in Atlanta!
4.) The family in front of the castle at Magic Kingdom. We had such a blast at disney.


In the meantime we are dealing with possible starts to pneumonia in our house and hoping that it really is just a respitory infection that will go away. I put our name on the list to move out of our house. I set out for a walk today and landed in the housing office. :) I'm just tired of all the problems we have had AND we are running out of space and its driving me insane. So we will see...

Other than that gearing up for Easter weekend. Tomorrow we have some errands to run and Auntie Amy and Uncle Rob will be coming in. Saturday possible "hike" with our new Kelty backpacks. Sunday is Easter...church in the morning and EGGSTRAVAGANZA in the afternoon. Meeting up with some WONDERFUL friends for a big Easter celebration.

I have also started my own business...I know I know...when will I find the time, but I'm hoping to just make a little extra, and I LOVE the stuff I'm selling. I'ts Thirty-One. I will be posting a link and such soon and you can check it out. I can host parties here (in texas when I come visit) and even online parties. Get excited and let me know if you want to be a hostess. You have the opportunity to earn TONS of free products. (you can host an online show too) :)

Hope everyone enjoys their Thursday! IT's beautiful here and we are going to head out to play after naptime. The boys have been cooped up and need some fresh air. Til Next time...

Remember the reason for Easter. He Has Risen Indeed!! Easter egg hunts and the Easter Bunny are fun, but remember what the day is all about too. :) Lots of love!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME pictures! i hope you all start feeling better soon and im happy i get to come visit. WE get to come visit. i forget Rob sometimes. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures!!!!!!!

    I love the one of you guys in front of the castle! Darling.

    Have I told you how much free stuff I got after hosting my Thirty-One party? TONS! I could be a walking commercial for you.

    ReplyDelete