Monday, April 12, 2010

Thirty-One

I have a business! Yup, in my free time that's what I will be doing, I hope! :) I am a little slow getting started and am in the process of my first online show. We will see how it goes. Here's the link to my site...

http://www.mythirtyone.com/janaroman/

You can look at catalogs, check my events. If there is an event going on and you'd like to place an order you can do it that way or you can order at anytime through the site. Right now I have a "show" going on. So if you go to my events (on the bottom right under my name) you will see the event listed and you can shop that way. I can send catalogs to anyone interested as well.

So, thirtyone, maybe some of you are wondering why its called thirtyone. It's what drew me to the business actually. The business itself is based off the verse Proverbs 31, being a virtuous woman. I LOVE the basis of this company and that it is so Christ driven. Their products sell themselves and are functional and fun :) I love it all really.

On another note, Widmar is gone for the week so I am pretty bored at night. On my list of things to get done...
clean the kitchen (which includes cleaning out the pantry and fridge)
clean the hall closets
clean the office

Who knows if any of this gets done. It's currently 845 at night and after laying the boys down and doing the every day vacuum, dishes, etc I was too tired to do anymore. I suppose if it doesnt get done this week it will just be part of the moving process. Which will hopefully take place in the next couple weeks. I sometimes forget how lonely it is at night when Widmar isnt here. I suppose I will go to bed early because my teething boys may have a bad night (LETS HOPE NOT) But one never knows!!

Goodnight all!
Less than 3 weeks until Jamie and Matt's big day!!!! and we are in Texas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment