Tuesday, April 13, 2010

shopping carts

Gripe of the day...which i try not to have one of these a day, but today its a big one. Unless you have two young children this is not as important for some of you. HOWEVER...

Dear Sams and Commissary,
(they are the only two that have 2 seats, which is another gripe alltogether) have you ever seen a mom with two young children that may be walking, but have no clue that when I say go in the store that means hold my hand and go in the store? Please mr or mrs. cart taker leave at least a couple carts out for us. I will search your parking lot for a cart that fits my crazy kids, but if you take them all inside I am left with nothing and the stroller just isnt going to work when I have big things to get. So in hopes that I let one walk and carry the other and we all make it safely into your store without getting hit by a crazy driver in the parking lot and then put both kids in the cart there where one is running away, I'd like it if you maybe during your store hours left a cart out.

Thanks in advance :)

Disgruntled mom of crazy twin boys!

1 comment:

  1. you are going to have to start taking the Kelty back pack. ohhhhh my goodness. they need to up the carts i agree.

    ReplyDelete