Monday, February 7, 2011

Almost 2

In 3 days the boys will be 2 years old! 2 YEARS OLD!!! I can't believe it. I had to laugh yesterday when the Super bowl was on. I can remember 2 years ago when we decided it was a great idea to host a party at our house. I was VERY VERY pregnant, for anyone that remembers seeing me at this point knows I was GINORMOUS! I think the word THANKLES was used as in Thigh Ankles by the end of the night because I was so swollen. We looked at eachother yesterday and just can't believe its been 2 years. They are what brings me joy every day even on the tough days when I'm tired and exhausted and need a break, their smiles, hugs, giggles, kisses, bring me such incredible joy I can't even explain. I thank God every single day for giving me those two precious boys and for giving me the strength on the days when I dont think I have it in me.

More to come on the birthday boys. We dont even know what we are doing for them yet, I know its 2 days away. :) but we'll figure something out. We are enjoying our family time before our world gets a little rocked in a few months with a move and a daddy leaving for a year. Again I know God will give me the strength when I dont think I have anymore left.

2 years...I think I will try to write some favorite memories from the last two years in my next two posts. :) that means maybe 3 posts in a row...a record I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment