Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Memories

Just a couple from Widmar and I...

Mom of the Year right here: I was tired, exhausted really, and I was suctioning Joshua's nose when he was a couple days old. I asked my dad why it wasnt working and that was when we realized I was blowing air in his nose instead of sunctioning out. OOPS :)

From Daddy: Jacob hugs Widmar neck and wont let go when he wants to be with Widmar longer. Melts his heart even if he is trying to procrastinate going down for bed. Who can lay him down when he does that.

When they wake up in the morning and say MAMA MAMA. Even if it is 5am and really really loud yelling it brings a huge smile to my face when they call for me in the morning.

From Daddy: When they give him kisses before he goes to work. If he forgets to kiss them they make the kissing noise to remind him.

When I come in the house from being gone for any ammount of time and they are so excited with HUGE smiles and come running for me. No love other than God's is greater than this.

From Daddy: Loves their giggles. They loving playing and having boy time with daddy and there are laughs had by all involved.

Jacob came over to the couch and put his hands together bowed his head and mumbled some form of sentence and then said amen. I dont know what he prayed, but I cried. (this just happened two days ago)

Laying on the floor sleeping in their bedroom for multiple nights when Widmar was gone because the boys wouldnt sleep. Wouldnt trade it for the world.

There's so many more... We are so incredibly blessed and have such great love in our hearts because of those two little boys.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...such sweet memories. I love the one about the prayer. That is precious. Happy birthday to your adorable boys. :)

    ReplyDelete